Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 19!

  1. I just got to talk to a really good friend about college, classes, and life. It is my old Chem Lab partner and close friend, Amanda. We shared mugs of Jasmine tea and hung out in my room for hours.
  2. It is the weekend, finally!
  3. I found out that I have weekend duty on accident, and by accident I mean that I accidentally found out. I had forgotten to write this in my calender, so luckily someone told me about it.
  4. I went the to Voice Recital held on campus with the students of the voice teacher. It was fun to see my friends perform. Next semester I may be ready to sing a little song. Some of the songs were "Shenandoh" and the intro to Sweeney" Todd, and my old room mate Alina sang a song called "Go 'way from my window" which was funny.
  5. I got a review of what will be on the circuits lab final next week.
Lookin forward to going on a jog with a friend tomorrow, studying mechanics of solids and circuits, and on Wednesday I have a concert to go to in the city for the band "Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros"

No comments:

Post a Comment