- i made new turkey hand door decorations with my residents. i find out that arts and crafts are a challenge for some of my residents. it is confusing at first, but some girls are not as interested in crafts, which is why they are at a tech school. anyway, one thing is a little bit off my back.
- i saw my friend Alina when I needed to, I sat outside in the fall breeze on a bench with her talking about school, then she sat in my room and studied while I worked on a paper. It was really nice
- I did my part of a Design paper. For the first time in a few semesters I am not compiling all the parts of it. It is a little worrisome because I can't review all of it, but then again, I am not responsible for printing it out, and it is out of my hands.
- I went to a speaker held at school about over achieving girls. It was interesting, but made me wonder if I am even overachieving.
- I have now done physical therapy three days in a row