- I had voice lessons today. I had practiced the song
Non so piu cosa son, cosa faccio, Cherubino's aria from Le Nozze di Figaro and my teacher was impressed. Now we can focus on singing technique which is exactly what I want to do
- I had my diff eq test and I successfully survived it. I will be getting my grades back by Friday, so we are hoping for above a 40%. I think I can do it
- There was an RA meeting/secret santa. I gave an RA who I admire but don't know too well some very pretty earrings and a scarf - which she loved. I recieved a travel water coloring/painting kit ~ awesome!
- No choir today because yesterdays concert was so good
- I have finished my circuits homework
- my mechanics of solids homework is due friday rather than tomorrow
- I just came back from running on a treadmill. I think I will try that as an approach to running again. Felt good.
- 4 more days of classes!!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Thursday, December 3, 2009
- I got cookies in the mail!
- I had a career fair yesterday, and I am borrowing the ukulele once more!
- It is a beautiful day outside, warm/cool december breeze
- I made a nice ppt for design 3, and in just one day it is all ova!
- Physical therapy and yoga whoo hoo