Here is a weekend check up
1. Got a cute hair cut
2. Hung out with my good friend Hilary
3. Had Cluck U, a big old bucket of chicken! Actually, delicious
4. Went to a birthday party hosted by my friend Larry who made Red Velvet Cake. Delicious!
1. Finally made a smoothie using the rocket
2. Saw those Darlins!
3. Went shopping at a cute thrift store called Beacons Closet and got "new" shirt and shoes
4. Studied Steel, did a little homework
5. Did pt.
6. Worked on Bicycles!
1. Went on a run
2. Applied to a grocery store
3. Roommate gave me an ice cream shake!
4. I made myself dinner for the next few days: sausage links, and couscous
5. I swam at the school pool and ran into my Steel professor and her daughter!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Monday, September 13, 2010
- went on a walk run
- mailed off my friends cell phone that was accidentally left over the weekend
- i had a fun time at auditions for the next SDS play, Sounds Off
- Steel class was interesting, the subject was different kinds of beams, how they are labeled, and how they are made.
- In choir I sing a tenor part!