1. I cut the wood with my friend Cas for the doorstops. Working with tools makes me feel good, I realize.
2. I got help from my Mechanics of Solids tutor for a full 2 hours. It was agonizing, but if I had been alone, it would have been wrong and three times as long. so, whoo
3. I just finished my Diff EQ homework, it is nice that I can go to sleep knowing something is finished. I worked with some nice people to get it done
4. Even though I didn't spend nearly enough time outside, it was a truly gorgeous day on campus
5. I found ukulele tabs to the Postal Service song "Such Great Heights" which, of course, are totally easy & fun to play.