1. This morning at the cafeteria there were pancake crepes with a delicious apple filling.
2. I saw my old roommate today Alina!
3. I got a letter from my old coworker Christina
4. I got a 25 out of 30 on a quiz for Mechanics of Solids: The best score I have gotten on anything this year
5. I have switched into the section of Mechanics of Solids that is taught by the best teacher on campus. Whoo!
6. I am working on my Halloween costume idea: a skeleton -> black clothes with white bones made out of contact paper
7. Today my Circuits lab only took an hour and has no follow up lab report due! Whoo!
8. I visited the teachers assistant for my math class Differential Equations and straightened out a few issues. I have a test in Diff Eq on Nov. 2, so I better start crackin down
9. After working for about an hour with the TA I saw some friends of mine doing handstands outside, so I joined them
10. My watch randomly turned on: When I had plugged in my microwave after buying it a few months ago, the first time I nuked something, my watch battery died. I felt like those events were correlated. So I noticed today that the battery works again. Awesome.