I just got back from the city,
1. I have supplies for my Halloween costume.
Here is a website that I am using inspiration. Funny blog name!
It seems easy with less sewing, right? I couldn't get any contact paper, so I may just use duct tape, cut the duct tape in the shape of bones ( I have brightly colored tape ) and slap them on my newly purchased black leggings and black long sleeve shirt.
So the good thing is that today I went to a really cool trimming store called MJ Trim
I went to the city with my friend Alix, and she said that this is a store that the people from Project Runway go to get their supplies. Big & Expensive!
So I got myself some cool trim for the other part of my skeleton costume. I am going to be a skeleton from the Day of the Dead, so I have a bright blue skirt and I got some South-of-the-border type trim, and white pom-pom trim that I will put on the skirt, either with hot glue or sewing.
2. After shopping we went to a kosher restaurant called Ben's Kosher Deli, and it was delicious!
I got chicken soup with a big matzo ball. Very yummy.
3. I went swimming in the first time in weeks with my brand new speedo goggles. 2 sets of 10 back & forth laps. good stuff
4. I hung out with my friend Ethan and ate Reeses candies
5. hung out with my residents