Lets get to the good things
- When I woke up someone had chalked all over campus the word smile. It was impossible not to do it.
- Went to the gym this morning
- In fluids lab we are doing an experiment that won't have any calculations due til after Thanksgiving. That is a class I won't have to worry about.
- I have been listening to The New Standards, a twin cities cover band, which have a great version "She is watching the detective". It is so catchy
(you may need to copy paste this)
- I got through the Steel test without any tears.. in the room :( But my good friend Larry waited for me and walked me home. It was a rough test. The teacher wanted to help me during the test, but I couldn't find a stupid factor of resistance for a certain effective length calculation.. ugh
- I am going to have a lot of friends come to my voice recital, so I am really excited.
- I took a much needed nap after the Steel test.