Monday, April 22, 2013

April 23, 2013

List of good things.

1. I am going to have a ton of free, quality furniture from a relative of my friend who lives 1 block from my current apartment. I will get backyard chairs, carpets, a vacuum, 2 couches, 1 coffee table, 2 chairs for a breakfast bar.

2. I spoke on the phone with my old Senior Design Sponsor from Hazen and Sawyer for 15 minutes. She said I was an excellent engineer, and that she would want me on her team.

3. Les's family did get the cookies :)

4. Dad talked me through how I should handle tomorrow.

5. I have my american express card back.

6. Paid my PSE&G electric bill.

7. I donated clothes I haven't worn in ages, reducing the amount of clothes I will need to bring with me to my new home in 7 days!

8. I will be able to live somewhere new, start moving 1 week from now! I will have my bed moved in 10 to 17 days from now!!

1 comment: